Fabrication and Welding
Coming Soon to Kite College, the Fabrication and Welding programme will offer:
Level 1 Welding: ideal for anyone who wants to become a welder and is new to welding, metal fabrication, thermal cutting and/or brazing and soldering.
Level 2 Welding: aimed at anyone already working in the industry who wants to develop their welding skills further and advance their career.
Level 3 Welding: for experienced welders who need a qualification to progress to complex welding work and quality control.
You will have the opportunity gain understanding and knowledge of the Welding and Fabrication industry.
Programmes will Cover:
- The principles of health and safety in the workshop
- Safe working practices for tools and equipment
- Learn to use welding machines to work sheet metal.
- Learn the basics of MMG (manual metal arc welding), TIC (tungsten inert gas welding), and MIG (metal inert gas welding).
- An understanding of measurement and inspection techniques in welding and fabrication
Get in Touch
Unit 1 & 2, Bonham Drive, Eurolink Business Park, Sittingbourne, ME10 3RY